The top 5 Benefits of Coconut Oil are hard to choose! These 5 benefits of Coconut Oil are our top picks…
1) Nohona Organic Coconut Oil serves as an ideal all over body moisturizer by smoothing and soothing dry, wrinkled skin. Filled with Vitamin E and other anti-oxidants, coconut oil helps protect against free radical damage and environmental assaults. Nohona’s anti-inflammatory properties rapidly heals dry, cracked skin on the hands and feet, calms rashes, eczema and psoriasis. Organic coconut oil’s small molecular structure allows it to penetrate quickly and deeply into the skin, leaving it soft and supple.
2) Nohona Organic Coconut Oil contains over 50% Lauric Acid, which is the anti-viral component in breast milk. Making it a perfect treatment for cold sores/herpes, chicken pox, boils, ringworm, warts, and athletes foot. Nohona Coconut Oil is nature’s healing miracle in a bottle!
3) The powerful anti-microbial properties of Nohona Organic Coconut Oil helps protect the skin from bacterial infections. Regular application helps promote maintenance of your skin’s natural protective barrier, speeding up the healing process of cuts, burns and scrapes. Also, the appearance of scars is lessened by the increased cell turn over rate that coconut oil produces. Amazing!
4) Coconut Oil makes a luxurious massage oil, truly feeding the skin while the massage stimulates blood flow, eliminating toxins in the body. Nohona quickly penetrates into the skin giving it a great slip and glide for an effective, relaxing massage. Also, coconut’s natural scent provides a calming aromatherapy treatment…like you’re lying on a tropical beach!
5) For your hair, coconut oil can be used in a multitude of ways… Again, with it’s small molecular structure, it quickly penetrates the hair cuticle. It can be used as a deep conditioning treatment, leaving your it soft and manageable. Apply small amounts on the ends of hair as a smoothing, shine product, making your hair glisten! With it’s anti-inflammatory properties and ability to increase cell turn over rate, coconut oil can also help alleviate dry, itchy scalp caused by dandruff.